Weeknotes w/c 11/06
I haven’t done this for a while, but this week has had a few interesting occurrences (by my standards).
- With the Space Baby out in the wild, it was nice to get some attention from the Astro and Turso communities.
- I was privileged to spend some time in conversation with Glauber on the back of that – he’s an impressive guy and super committed to making Turso the best platform possible. Really excited about Turso’s future!
- Discord is where the best announcements happen now.
- I gave Hyperlaunch a much needed rebrand, to match the realignment in offering and to tie in with some announcements.
- I made two pre-sales on my first SaaS spin-out from Project XI… We’ve been aggregating planning applications for a while now. We use them to target outreach for lead generation. I decided to put out a demo site based on the data, and ended up with two pre-sales on the back of it. One’s to a bank that has previously financed property acquisitions for us; the other is an organisation that I’ve previously consulted for. Goes to show that relationships really do compound.
I’ve been doing a lot of building over the past month, and I’m really enjoying the feedback loop as it kicks in while I start to bring more of it online.